What You Should Know When Planning Your Event!
- Does your venue have facilities that will accommodate the meal you would like served (ovens, sinks, hot & cold storage, preparation area etc.)?
- Do you have an area for your caterer to set up in all weather conditions where the food can be protected?
- Do your guests have any food allergies or special dietary requirements?
- Do you have people to look after clean up, cake cutting, and any service that’s not provided by yourcaterer or venue?
- Have you confirmed the number of guests with your caterer>
- Have you counted your photographer, musicians, etc. in your final count?
- Do you have a person appointed to be your contact for the caterer throughout the day should any questions arise?